Public Health & Integrated Eye Care
gives ophthalmic experts the learning and abilities required to reduce blindness and visual disability in their populations by
developing an evidence-based public health approach for the control and
management of blinding eye ilnesses.It empowers students to contribute
effectively at a local,national and international level in research,training
and benefit conveyance.
empower students to build-up a public health oriented approach to eye care
services and the control of visual deficiency with regards to the targets
objectives of Vision 2017: The Right to Sight.
- Delays to follow-up eye appointments
- Optician practices and local hospital eye services
- Networked ophthalmology care
- Reducing vision-related falls
- Using patient experience to improve eye care services
- Sight loss and mental health