& Integrated Eye Care:
gives ophthalmic experts the learning and abilities required to reduce blindness and visual disability in their populations by
developing an evidence-based public health approach for the control and
management of blinding eye ilnesses. It empowers students to contribute
effectively at a local, national and international level in research, training
and benefit conveyance.
empower students to build-up a public health oriented approach to eye care
services and the control of visual deficiency with regards to the targets
objectives of Vision 2017: The Right to Sight.
- • Delays to follow-up eye appointments
- • Optician practices and local hospital eye services
- • Networked ophthalmology care
- • National Eye Health Week
- • Reducing vision-related falls
- • Using patient experience to improve eye care services
- • Sight loss and mental health